In v0.1, the definition of WARP Level was revised as follows:
* We abolished the WARP Level of v0.0 and changed it to three simple WARP Levels： BASE, INFO and TEST.
* Numeric expression of WARP Level of v0.0 (e.g. Level-2 or Lv-2 etc.) has been abolished.
* We changed the concept of WARP Level from “Request Level” to “Definition Level.”
(* “Request Level” is the level that required implementation of each module as MUST, RECOMMENDED or OPTIONAL.)
(* “Definition Level” is the level that defines whether or not the definition of each module should be complied with.)
* With these changes, the WARP Level and the WARP module's coupling density problem have been solved.
WARP Level v0.1
WARP Config Specifications Added
* WARP Config is a structured data object that can configure server configuration and Web API reference auto creation.
* WARP Config mine-types are YAML or JSON.
WARP Config v0.1